September 1, 2016

Happy Birthday! {WSC296}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today for the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC296!  What a fun sketch with SO many possibilities!  My card is SUPER sparkly!

PrintI started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and I laid the Geometric Grid Stencil on top and sponged on Pure Plum Premium Dye Ink, After Midnight Premium Dye Ink and Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink.  I then sprayed on shimmer mist and removed the stencil!  Sparkly!

I trimmed the sides of the panel and mounted the sponged stenciled panel onto a panel of Silver Sparkle Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics.   I then added a mat of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 2 Die-namics

The sentiment panels were cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Label Tape Die-namics, and I stamped “HAPPY” “BIRTHDAY” from Label Maker Sentiments using Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  The stars were cut from Silver Sparkle Card Stock using Blueprints 8 Die-namics and Blueprints 13 Die-namics.  I popped up the stars and sentiments using Foam Tape.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_296

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to play along!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. Such vivid, rich colours <3 It looks incredible. The simple sentiment is the perfect finishing touch against the background. Thanks so much for the inspiration! Esther

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!