August 11, 2016

Sending Smiles! {WSC293}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today using the new MFT Sketch, WSC293!  I inked up the ADORABLE new Monster Love and Monster Love Die-namics!  They are SO cute, but monstrous, at same time!

Print

I flipped the sketch for my card today, and I started by cutting a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the new Peek-A-Boo Polka Dots Die-namics, and then trimmed it down with Blueprints 13 Die-namics. I added a layer of Smooth White Card Stock underneath for a white on white look.  Using the Vertical Stitched Strips Die-namics, I cut a panel of patterned paper from the Birthday Blowout Paper Pack (LOVE).

I cut the monsters from Smooth White Card Stock using the Monster Love Die-namics and stamped them using Monster Love with Cornflower Premium Dye Ink, Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink and Black Licorice Premium Dye Ink.  I popped them up on the side of the patterned paper, and added a simple little sentiment tab stating “Sending Smiles”.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out the sketch!  Come play along with us!

MFT_WSC_293

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Blog and check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!