October 27, 2016

You Spice Up My Life! {WSC304}

Hi everyone!  Happy Thursday!

I have a card to share with you today for the current MFT Sketch Challenge, WSC304!  I had SO much fun with this great sketch!

Print

I’ve created my own pumpkin spice latte card!  I know they are ALL the rage this time of year, and even though I LOVE coffee, I am not a PSL fan, except it card form that is!  The main panel was cut using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics from a pattern from the Free Spirit Paper Pack and Persimmon Prestige Card Stock.  I cut the oval from Smooth White Card Stock using the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics.

The coffee cup was cut from Smooth White Card Stock and Kraft Card Stock using the Coffee Cup Die-namics, and I added a pumpkin to the band cut from X-Press It Blending Card using the Fall Friends DIe-namics.  I stamped the pumpkin using Fall Friends wit Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and colored it with Copic Markers.  The sentiment, “You SPICE UP My Life” is from BB Recipe For Happiness and I stamped it using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.  A bow of Hemp Cord and trio of enamel dots finish off my card.

Print

cupsupplies

 
Check out this week’s sketch!  Come play along with us!

MFT_WSC_304

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!