November 25, 2016

Chill Wishes and Penguin Kisses! {WSC308}

Hi everyone!  Happy Friday!

I have a card to share with you today using the current Wednesday Sketch Challenge, WSC308!  What a great sketch!!

Print

I’ve used the darling Chill Wishes set for my card today!  I just love this little penguin!  I cut the penguin and two trees from X-Press It Blending Card using the Chill Wishes Die-namics.  I stamped them using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink using Chill Wishes and then colored them with Copic Markers. 

The main panel is cut from Sno Cone Card Stock using Blueprints 13 Die-namics, and I embossed the panel using the Peek-a-Boo Polka Dots Die-namics and Embossing Pad Duo.  I then added a circle cut from Berrylicious Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.  I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Flags STAX Die-namics and stamped “CHILL WISHES AND PENGUIN KISSES” from Chill Wishes using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.  I then added another flag panel cut from the Birthday Blowout Paper Pack.  I added a little panel of Red Hot Card Stock underneath and stamped STAY COOL from Chill WIshes using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder.  I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots/rhinestones.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!  Come play along!

MFT_WSC_308

Thanks SO much for stopping by!  Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created with this sketch!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!