August 30, 2017

A Note of Thanks! {CTD458}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lynn has challenged us to use red, yellow and green! I had a lot of fun with these colors!

Print

For my card, I’ve used the gorgeous Fall Friends and Fall Friends Die-namics. I began by cutting out the sunflower, apple, crow and leaves from X-Press It Blending Card using the Fall Friends Die-namics. I stamped them all using Fall Friends with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink and colored them all with Copic Markers. I arranged them onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with the Wonky Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and popped them up with Foam Tape.

The main panel of Kraft Card Stock was cut with the Wonky Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I added a strip of patterned paper from the Tiny Check Brights Paper Pack. I then added the circle panel, popping it up with Foam Tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “A Note of Thanks” using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink.

Print

swatch458

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Sheri Gilson, this month’s AMAZING Guest Designer!

Michele Greenwood, this week’s Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!