August 24, 2017

You’re A Star! {CC76}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for a new MFT Color Challenge! We are up to CC76 and it’s a gorgeous combination of Steel Blue, Ripe Raspberry, Tropical Teal and Cornflower! Gorgeous!

Print

I went a few days without using the GORGEOUS Written In The Stars set and Shining Stars Die-namics, but I HAD to use them for this gorgeous color combination! I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut with Blueprints 1 Die-namics, and then laid the Abstract Stencil on top. I sponged on Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink, Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink. I removed the stencil and then sprayed the panel with water so the Distress Oxide Inks could do their magic. I added some drops of shimmer spray to complete panel. LOVE.

I added a strip of Silver Sparkle Card Stock across the front of the card, and then cut a circle of Cornflower Prestige Card Stock using Circle STAX 2 Die-namics. I cut “star” three times from Smooth White Card Stock using the Shining Stars Die-namics, layered them together and then added them to the circle panel. I cut a strip of Steel Blue Prestige Card Stock and stamped “YOU’RE A” from Written In The Stars using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with White Detail Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along with us! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs for one lucky participant!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used the colors on the background with that stencil. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!