September 18, 2017

Snow Globe Card Kit: Day One!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

It’s time for a new Card Kit from MFT, and the incredible new Snow Globe Card Kit is AMAZING!!!

Print

I started with a panel of Kraft Card Stock, included in the Snow Globe Card Kit, and cut it with the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added a mat of Sweet Tooth Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics. I cut the Kraft Card Stock panel using the new Snow Globe Die-namics, and then added a Dome Shaker Pouch. I added a strip of Sweet Tooth Card Stock across the panel, and stamped “SWEET WINTER WISHES” from Snow Globe Sentiments using Wild Cherry Premium Dye Ink, Blueberry Premium Dye Ink and Jellybean Green Premium Dye Ink.

I created the scene inside the “snow globe”using the Scenic Snow Globe Die-namics with the card stock included in the kit. I arranged the scene and then added the included Diamond Dust (it is SO sparkly!). I then attached the scene to complete and seal the Dome Shaker Pouch. I cut the “base” of the snow globe from Cherry Wood Adhesive Backed Paper, included in the kit, using the Snow Globe Die-namics. I wrapped the panel with Hemp Cord, added a bow, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the fabulous new Snow Globe Card Kit!

cupsignature

12 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!