November 13, 2017

A Thrill Of Hope!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

This past weekend I had the pleasure of attending a class with the insanely talented Cheiron Brandon at The Ink Pad NYC. It was SO.MUCH.FUN. I got to meet Danielle from Neat and Tangled (what a doll!) and I instantly became obsessed with Neat and Tangled (and when I say obsessed, I mean I spent a TON on Neat and Tangled goodies and then ordered even more on the train ride home!

My girls LOVED all of the goodies I brought home, and they spent all day Sunday stamping. I, on the other hand, did a clean up/out of my stamp room, but I did make time to create one quick card!

Thrill Of Hope Closeup

I began with a panel of black card stock, and I used the gorgeous Radiating Star Stencil, along with Silvery Shimmer Delicata Ink (LOVE) and sponged on the ink. I LOVE how shimmery this is IRL. I then stamped this GORGEOUS sentiment from the Joyful Sentiments set (I have been singing this song ALL DAY), using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder, and then finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Thrill Of Hope Closeup Closeup

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!