November 29, 2017

Celebrating You! {CTD471}!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Amy has challenged us to use the fabulous combo of black, gray, gold and white! Gorgeous!

CTD471

These colors were PERFECT for a birthday card I needed to create, and I could NOT wait to use the gorgeous Art Deco set from Neat & Tangled, this set was made for the gold embossing! I started with a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 DIe-namics, and I stamped the pattern from Art Deco using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it using Gold Embossing Powder.

I cut squares from Smooth White Card Stock and Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock, added them to the card, and then trimmed down the edges. I stamped “CELEBRATING YOU” in the center of the design using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it using White Detail Embossing Powder.I finished off the card with gold sequins.

CTD471 Closeup

swatch471

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Kelly Lunceford, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Joyce Mehrberg, this week’s FABULOUS Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!