November 28, 2017

Hits & Highlights: Bitty Bears!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the November MFT Hits & Highlights feature, and this month, the MFT Design Team is creating with the DARLNG Bitty Bears set and Bitty Bears Die-namics! LOVE! For my project today, I have created a trio of Lip Balm Christmas Tags! These are SO fun!!

Print

Can you believe that this is the first time I have used the FABULOUS Sending Smooches set, Lip Balm Window & Frame Die-namics, Tall Tag Duo Die-namics and Lip Balm Pouches! These are SO MUCH FUN to create with! I started by cutting out three tags from Smooth White Card Stock using the Tall Tag Duo Die-namics, and I sponged them with Distress Oxide Inks. For the green tag, I used Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and Lucky Clover Distress Oxide Ink, I used Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink, Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink and Fired Brick Distress Oxide Ink for the red tag, and then Broken China Distress Oxide Ink, Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Ink and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink for the blue tag. I then sprayed them all with water to make the magic happen.

I lined up the tags and stamped them using Snowflake Splendor using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed them with White Detail Embossing Powder. I spritzed all three tags with shimmer spray so they are super sparkly. Once the tags dried, I cut them using the Lip Balm Window & Frame Die-namics, and then added Lip Balm Pouches to each of them. I covered the lip balms using my favorite patterned paper from the Black & White Basics Paper Pack. LOVE. I added them to the Lip Balm Pouches and then backed the tags with Smooth White Card Stock.

I cut a trio of Santa bears X-Press It Blending Card using the Bitty Bears Die-namics, and then stamped them using Bitty Bears with Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and then added Nuvo Fresh Snowfall Glitter to their hats and pom poms. SO cute! I cut the sentiment strips from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips, and I stamped “MERRY KISS-MAS” from Sending Smooches using Black Licorice Hybrid Ink. I then trimmed them down so there was just enough room to add the Santa bears, which I popped up with Foam Tape.

Print

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!