May 30, 2018

I Love You. I Mean It. {WSC387}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week’s sketch is a fun one!!

Print

For my card, I began by cutting a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I placed the Full of Heart Stencil on top and then sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink, Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink, Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Ink and Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide Ink.

I cut the panel into three panels, and stamped “I LOVE YOU. I MEAN IT.” from Essential Sentiments onto the bottom panel, and then popped up all three panels using Foam Tape. I added a trio of Iridescent Bubbles to finish off the card.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out this week’ sketch!

MFT_WSC_387

MFT_SketchChallenge_2017Logo

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!