August 22, 2018

Good Luck! {CTD507}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Lori has challenged us to use Lime Green, Green, Eggplant and Aqua! LOVE!!!

Today I have a trio of cards to share with you, the first of which features this week’s CTD Colors! I’ve used the FABULOUS new Fare The Well and Wanderlust Stamp & Die sets from Spellbinders, and have had SO much fun coloring these!

CTD507

I am a SUCKER for tattoo images, I myself have 7 tattoos! This one, from Fare The Well, is my favorite! I cut the image from No-Line Coloring Card Stock and stamped it using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.

Tattoo 1

This compass from Wanderlust makes me happy!! I colored each image with Copic Markers, and then are all up popped up with Foam Tape onto panels of Smooth White Card Stock.

Tattoo 2

Before attaching each image, I sponged on Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink, and spritzed each panel using watered down white acrylic paint!

8-22-2018

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Amy Tsurata, This week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsupplies

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!