August 22, 2018

You’re A Hit! {WSC399}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and this week we are up to WSC399! I have to say, this may be my favorite sketch so far! I LOVE this layout and this will be my new go-to for sure!!

Print

I ADORE the little gals from the Friendship Rocks set, they are SO cute and SO fun to color! I cut this cutie from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Friendship Rocks Die-namics and then stamped her using Friendship Rocks with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored her with Copic Markers.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I used the same die to cut a panel of patterned paper from the Sweet Celebration Paper Pack. I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics, and added that to the card, popping it up with Foam Tape, and then popped this little singer on top with more Foam Tape. I stamped “You’re a Hit” from Friendship Rocks onto a strip of Cotton Candy Card Stock using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with WOW White Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with enamel dots.

cupsupplies

Check out this week’s sketch!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!