August 23, 2018

Thanks! {CC100}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for a new MFT Color Challenge, and this week, we are up to CC100! WOW! That’s a lot of Color Challenges! I love the colors for this challenge, Blue Breeze, Blue Yonder, Persimmon and Kraft! Fall vibes for sure!

Print

It’s been SO long since I played with my Alcohol Inks, and these colors were just what I needed to jumpstart my mojo! I began with a panel of Yupo Paper cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I created the background with Alcohol Inks.

I cut a panel of Kraft Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and then cut the panel again using the Big Thanks Die-namics. I backed the panel with a piece of Blue Breeze Prestige Card Stock. I cut a strip of Persimmon Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics and stamped “YOU ARE A BLESSING IN MY LIFE” from Geometric Greenery using Versamark Ink. I heat stamped the sentiment using WOW White Embossing Powder and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is a $50 MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!