August 29, 2018

You Are Loved (A LOT) {CTD508}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Lynn has challenged us to use purple, green, yellow and red! Great bright palette!

Print

I really enjoyed these colors! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock and I sponged on Candied Apple Distress Oxide Ink, Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide Ink, Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink and Wilted Violet Distress Oxide Ink. After I blended the colors together, I spritzed the panel using watered down white acrylic paint. I then added a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics and then the Full of Heart Die-namics, on top.

I used the Huge Love Die-namics to cut LOVE from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock four times and I layered them together and then added them to the front of the card. I then stamped “YOU ARE LOVED (A LOT) from More Essential Sentiments using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink and then cut the strip down and added it to the card using Foam Tape. I finished off the card with a trio of rhinestones.

Print

cupsupplies

8-29-2018

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Cassie Trask, This week’s FAB Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. Jodi you always do such great work! This is so pretty with your blended background and hearts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!