September 23, 2018

Filled With Joy Card Kit: Day One!

Hi everyone! Happy Sunday!

I am SO excited to share the INCREDIBLE new MFT Card Kit with you…the Filed With Joy Card Kit! SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! This ADORABLE new Card Kit will be released on Tuesday, September 25th at 10AM in the Brand Spankin’ New category in the MFT Boutique!

Print

I began with a panel of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I then cut two panels of the included Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics and A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I layered them together and added them to the patterned paper panel using Foam Tape.

I cut the “J” base of the snowman head and  the “Y” three times from the included Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Filled With Joy Die-namics. I then cut the snowman face from Smooth White Card Stock, and the carrot nose from Orange Zest Prestige Card Stock. His scarf was cut from Red Hot Card Stock (my favorite red EVER), and his hat was cut from the included Black Velvet Paper (delish!) and the band from Silver Sparkle Card Stock. I then arranged “JOY” on the Smooth White Card Stock panel. I stamped “WISHING YOU & YOURS” from Filled With Joy onto a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed it with WOW White Embossing Powder. I trimmed the sentiment panel and added it to the card with Foam Tape, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the INCREDIBLE Filled With Joy Card Kit!

cupsignature

16 comments:

  1. Cute card. I really like the black and white accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely perfect Christmas card, love the black and white stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very festive. Love his glittery hat band. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The black and white makes this snowman look very elegant--like he's headed off to a black tie affair! Too cute--great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. That black/white just made this card pop. Thank you so much for todays card...Happy crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this one. So classy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your color palette! Cute and elegant all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous colours. Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great,great card..the more I see the more I must have this kit. MFT is my fav of all the stamp co. out there but the kits always sale out before I can get one. I'm sitting on this one I'll be up at 8 am mtn time for sure I must have this kit and at the price this on is I must must have it.LOl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful use of the black stiripe paper. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this kit and your card! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute, cute. I want to touch the hat! Wouldn't it be great if the J and the Y were velvet as well?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!