September 24, 2018

Filled With Joy Card Kit: Day Two!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!

I am so excited to share another card today using the FABULOUS new Filled With Joy Card Kit! This incredible kit will be released tomorrow, Tuesday 9/25 at 10AM! WOOT!

Print

I LOVE this kit so much! I began with a panel of the included Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. Then, using the new Filled With Joy Die-namics, I cut seven snowmen all from the included card stock. The snowmen were all cut from Smooth White Card Stock backed with a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock.

Their hats were all cut from the gorgeous Black Velvet Paper and Silver Sparkle Card Stock, both included in the kit. Their noses were cut from Orange Zest Prestige Card Stock, and I gave them rosy cheeks using watered down Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide Ink. I cut their scarves from Wild Cherry Card Stock, Red Hot Card Stock, Gumdrop Green Card Stock, Sour Apple Card Stock, Berrylicious Card Stock and Sno Cone Card Stock. I opted to not use a sentiment and let these cuties stand alone.

Print

cupsupplies

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using the Filled With Joy Card Kit!

cupsignature

7 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!