September 11, 2018

September MFT & Friends!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time for the September MFT & Friends feature! Today I have a card to share with you using the FABULOUS new Sassy Pants Best Friends set and the Miss You Die-namics from the September MFT Release!

Print

My card today features all of the elements that I love on a card. Black & white diagonal stripes, circle element, die cut word and a Distress Oxide background! I really had so much fun creating this! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I sponged on Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink and Wild Honey Distress Oxide Ink. I blended the colors together and then spritzed the panel with water.

I added a strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack. I then added a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I cut a strip of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and stamped the sentiment from Sassy Pants Best Friends using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it using WOW White Embossing Powder. I cut “miss you” from Silver Sparkle Card Stock using the Miss You Die-namics, and I cut them several times, layered them together and then added them to the card. I finished off the card with a trio of black enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!

cupsignature

1 comment:

  1. What a classy card! So loving all the details! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!