September 12, 2018

Sending Blessings! {CTD510}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Wanda has challenged us to use red, green, orange and kraft! LOVE!

Print

I love the sweet new Pure Innocence Sending Blessings! I cut her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Sending Blessings Die-namics, and then stamped her using Sending Blessings with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored her with Copic Markers and then popped her up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Gumdrop Green Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped “Sending Blessings” repeatedly using Electric Red Premium Dye Ink, Tangy Orange Premium Dye Ink, Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink and Kraft Premium Dye Ink. I the cut a panel of patterned paper from the Itsy Bitsy Polka Dot Paper Pack using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics. I popped the circle panel on top with Foam Tape. I cut the sentiment strip from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and stamped “Sending Blessings” using Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

cupsupplies

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Amy Kolling, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Lynda, This week’s FAB Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature

2 comments:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!