October 31, 2018

Merry Christmas from Our Flock to Yours!

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week we are up to WSC409!

Print

I started with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped images from the adorable Tweet Holidays using Red Hot Premium Dye Ink, Ripe Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, Cotton Candy Premium Dye Ink, Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink, Limelight Premium Dye Ink and Tropical Teal Premium Dye Ink.

I cut a panel of patterned paper from the Candy Land Paper Pack also using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then trimmed it down on an angle. I added it to the main panel, and then cut a strip of Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock. I stamped “Merry Christmas from Our Flock to Yours”, from Tweet Holidays, using Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed it using WOW White Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_409

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!