October 24, 2018

Sending Holiday Cheer! {WSC408}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and this week, we are up to WSC408! I absolutely LOVE this week’s sketch!

Print

I just CANNOT get enough of the ADORABLE new Stacey Yacula Sweet Holiday Penguins and Sweet Holiday Penguins Die-namics. I mean, come on, look at his (her?) little face!  I cut this cutie from No-Line Coloring Card using the Sweet Holiday Penguins Die-namics, and I stamped him using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Sweet Holiday Penguins. I colored this cutie using Copic Markers and then popped him up with Foam Tape onto a panel of Natural Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and I used the same die to cut a piece of patterned paper from the Candy Land Paper Pack. I trimmed the panel down and added it to the main panel, and stamped “Sending Holiday Cheer” on the bottom using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I cut the flag panel from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and placed it behind the focal circle panel. I then added the focal panel to my card using Foam Tape, and then finished off the card using a trio of Lily White Sprinkles.

Print

MFT_WSC_408

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!!

cupsignature

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are amazing. Can I please ask what colors you used for the penguins? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. เกมออนไลน์ เล่นง่ายได้เงินจริง กับ สล็อตออนไลน์
    สมาชิกใหม่รับไปเลยกับ โบนัสสล็อตเครดิตฟรี

    slotonline ที่นี่ที่เดียว https://www.slotkkk.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pg slot ใครบอกว่าไม่มีใครรวยจากการพนันถ้ายังไม่ได้ลอง เดิมพันสล็อตออนไลน์ จาก 100 เป็น 1000 ได้ง่ายๆเพียงกดครั้งเดียว เว็บเราแตกง่าย จ่ายไว ฝากถอนออโต้ ไม่เสียเวล่ชีวิต สมัครวันนี้รับโบนัสคืนเมื่อเติมครั้งแรกไปเลย 20%

    ReplyDelete
  4. pg slot Direct website, not through agents Review of new slot games, update, teach how to play, recommend games to play, games to make money, teach techniques to play slots games. There are 1000 slot games to play from every famous camp.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!