November 21, 2018

Grateful to Have You in My Life! {CTD520}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Wanda has challenged us to use green, kraft, brown and cream! Perfect for the season!

Print

For my card, I began with a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. Using the Framework Stencil, I sponged on Kraft Premium Dye Ink to create the background, which I LOVE.

I cut a panel of Primitive Cream Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I stamped “Grateful” from Grateful using Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Ink. I stamped “to have you in my life” from Grateful For You using Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink. I wrapped the panel with Hemp Cord and then popped it up with foam tape onto the stenciled panel. I added a bow of Hemp Cord and then tucked in leaves cut from Gumdrop Green Card Stock cut using the Fab Foliage Die-namics. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

swatch520

Check out what the Color Throwdown Team has created today!

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Caly Person, this month’s AMAZING Guest Stamper!

Evelyn Spikes, This week’s FAB Star Stampers!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

cupsignature


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!