November 22, 2018

Thank You So Much! {CC106}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday and Happy Thanksgiving!

It’s time for a new MFT Color Challenge! This week, we are up to CC106, which is a gorgeous combination of Orange Zest, Kraft, Milk Chocolate and Gold Sparkle! YUM!

Print

For my card, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I placed the Captivating Mandala Stencil on top and then sponged on Orange Zest Premium Dye Ink, Milk Chocolate Premium Dye Ink and Kraft Premium Dye Ink. I removed the stencil to reveal the gorgeous mandala!

I cut out “grateful” from the Grateful For You set first from Gold Sparkle Card Stock, and then again three more times from Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock. I layered them together with the gold panel on top and then added it to my card. I cut a strip of Milk Chocolate Prestige Card Stock and stamped “thank you so much” from Grateful For You using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with WOW White Embossing Powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!