December 20, 2018

December MFT Birthday Project!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It’s time for the MFT Birthday Project Challenge! This month, its all about sparkle and glitz! LOVE sparkle and glitz!

Print

I created a birthday card today for those of us who have a birthday on, or right near, Christmas! Yes folks, I myself am a December 27th baby, and yes, I DO get combo gifts! Thus, a birthday/Christmas combo card was born!

I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I then cut the panel again using the Fa la la Die-namics, which I LOVE! I then used the Fa la la Die-namics to cut glitter cardstock from the Holly Jolly Glitter Card Stock pack. I then inset the glittery letters into the die-cut Smooth White Card Stock panel. LOVE how sparkly they are!!

I cut the holly and berries from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Tweet Holidays Die-namics and then stamped them using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Tweet Holidays. I colored them with Copic Markers and then coated the holly with a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Marker. I added red rhinestones in the centers for even more sparkle, and then added them on two corners of the card, popping them up with foam tape. I then stamped “Have a Holly Jolly” (omitting the “Holiday”) from Santa & Friends, and then stamped “Birthday” (omitting “Happy”) from Hello, Beautiful, using Versamark onto Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and then heat embossed them with white embossing powder. I trimmed them down and then added them to the card, popping them up with foam tape.

Print

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!