December 18, 2018

Good Time To Wine Release!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It’s time! The brand new Good Time to Wine Card Kit is available now in the MFT Boutique, along with the darling new Stacy Yacula Tweet Friends and Tweet Friends Die-Namics!

All of the fabulous components in the Good Time to Wine Card Kit are also available a la carte! Today I’ve used Good Time to Wine, Wine Glass Shaker & Frame Die-namics and Wine Glass Shaker Pouches!

Print

I love creating these wine glasses! I cut them from Gold Sparkle Card Stock and backed them with Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock. I filled the Wine Glass Shaker Pouches with sequins and tiny crystals. LOVE.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics and I added a strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack. I popped up a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I then popped up the wine glasses onto the circle panel using foam tape. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “We Will Always Be Partners In Wine”, from Good Time to Wine, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of black enamel dots.

Print

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Boutique to grab all of the new goodies, and check out the MFT Blog to see what the rest of the team has created today!

cupsignature

15 comments:

  1. Love how the gold works with the black and white of the rest of the card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. Makes me think of New Year's celebration of champagne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous colors! I love the gold, black, and white!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sparkly wine shakers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous and very elegant.... swoon worthy, I love it! Thank you for sharing and for the inspiration. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously the sentiments in this set are all amazing...love the two wine glass design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like black and white cards with just metallic accented very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely color choices to celebrate with. Great release from MFT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That sentiment is so good...great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a fun shaker card - very elegant:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!