December 5, 2018

Friends Make the Coldest Days Warmer! {CTD522}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, the one and only Barbara Anders has challenged us to use the gorgeous combo of coral, red, green and gray! I LOVE this palette SO much!

Print

I’ve used the darling Frosty Friends on my card, I just love these snowmen! I cut the snowman and gifts from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Frosty Friends Die-namics, and then stamped them with Frosty Friends using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers.

The main panel was cut from Grout Gray Prestige Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I used the same die to cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, which I then cut again using the Stitched Snow Drifts Die-namics. I placed the Snow Flurry Stencil on top of the Grout Gray Prestige Card Stock panel and sponged on white ink for a snowy background. I added the snow panel, and then popped up the snowman and presents using foam tape. I added two clouds to the sky, cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Puffy Clouds Die-namics. The sentiment panel was cut from Red Hot Card Stock, and I stamped “Friends Make the Coldest Days Warmer” from Frosty Friends, using Versamark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

Print

swatch522 12 5

Barbara Anders

Broni Holcombe

Lisa Henke

Lori Tecler

Lynn Put

Vickie Zimmer

Wanda Cullen

Amy Rysavy

Amy Rohl

Davina Cantrell – my friend, and our FAB December Guest Designer!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!

cupsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!