January 22, 2019

Heart Art Card Kit Release!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!
The fabulous new Heart Art Card Kit,along with the darling new Stacy Yacula Joyful Heart Bears, have been released from My Favorite Things! YAY!


Today I have a card to share with you using the new Heart Trio Shaker Window Die-namics, however, I did NOT use a shaker element! I ADORE this trio of hearts, and thought it would be fun to create a card with the hearts as windows to colors underneath! LOVE! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then, using the Heart Trio Shaker Window Die-namics, cut two rows of hearts. I used Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry and Festive Berries Distress Oxide Inks and blended them together onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock. I spritzed the panel first with water, and when dry, again using watered down white acrylic paint. 


Once the panel was dry, I trimmed it down, and then added the heart cut out panel on top, popping it up with foam tape. I then matted the entire panel onto a piece of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack, cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics. The sentiments are from From The Heart, and I stamped them onto Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the sentiments with white embossing powder, trimmed them down, and added them to the card. A trio of simple rhinestones completes my card.


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today!


35 comments:

  1. Fantastic card! So sweet and a lovely clean design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo . . . what a fabulous background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this pretty card, and that blended background is so soft and happy. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such an elegant card - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card!! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool design, I love the colors of the blended background for the hearts. The b&w striped paper adds the most perfect frame. I always forget how much just a small background addition like that can make a huge impact, it's brilliant! Thanks for sharing and for the inspiration. (mardy14@bellsouth.net)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card with the variegated colors! The sentiment is sooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how the colored hearts pop from the black and white background and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute with the hearts and I like the ink blended background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the distressed background! Fabulous design perfect for mass production with the kids. Thanks for the inspiration Jodi!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the treatment of the Distress Oxide Inks you used. Lovely card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the details in the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun ink blending visible through the hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the shading of the reds.
    the heart die cut makes a
    wonderful window for them.
    Great card. thanks for
    sharing.
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a beautiful Valentine's Day card!! The background is blended beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is such a great card! I love the fun color showing through the hearts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. lovely card, the window are really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the hearts cut out in the front and showing the color inthe background.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the double row of hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous and that sentiment! Will keep me singing for the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love the background blend of colors, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fantastic card! I love the ink blending!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable and pretty card!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love how this seemed so simple to make but looks so awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!