January 23, 2019

You're All Kinds of Amazing! {CTD527}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Lori has challenged us to use navy blue, gray and green! LOVE this combo!


I went with a masculine look for my card this week. I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Bold Stripes Cover Up Die-namics. I then used the same Die-namics to cut After Midnight Prestige Card Stock, Field Day Prestige Card Stock and Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock, and then inset them into the Smooth White Card Stock frame. LOVE.


I cut a circle of Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock cut using the Circle STAX 2 Die-namics. The “hello” was cut four times from Smooth White Card Stock using the Simply Hello Die-namics. I layered them together and then added them to the circle panel. I cut a strip of After Midnight Prestige Card Stock and stamped “You’re All Kinds of Amazing” using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder. I finished of the card with a trio of enamel dots.

Barbara Anders
Broni Holcombe
Lisa Henke
Lori Tecler
Lynn Put
Vickie Zimmer
Wanda Cullen
Amy Rysavy
Amy Rohl
Vicki Finger– our FAB December Guest Designer!
Christine Jeancaspro - This week’s awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!!






1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!