January 2, 2019

You’re Still The One! {WSC418}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It’s time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have a great layout this week!

Print

I am in full swing Valentine’s Day creating in my stamp studio, and created a Valentine using this week’s sketch! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I then embossed the panel using the Full of Heart Die-namics and an embossing mat. I LOVE the look of these embossed hearts!

I cut panels of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and Black & White Stripes Paper Pack using Blueprints 31 Die-namics and then layered them together, popping up the striped panel using foam tape. The heart was cut from Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock, which is my FAVORITE color, using the Stitched Heart STAX Die-namics. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Stitched Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped “YOU’RE STILL THE ONE” from From the Heart using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. A trio of sparkly pink enamel dots completes the card.

Print

Check out this week’s sketch!

MFT_WSC_418

Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!

cupsignature

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!