February 27, 2019

I Am Totally Grateful {CTD532}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, my girl Bar has challenged us to use coral, blue, green and kraft! LOVE this combo!!



I had tons of fun with my card! I began with a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX Die-namics, and using the Captivating Mandala Stencil, I sponged on Abandoned Coral, Stormy Sky and Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks. I cleaned off the stencil and then placed it back on top and added a coat of Nuvo Shimmer Paste (I am obsessed). It is SO sparkly in real life!

I cut a strip of Smooth White Card Stock and sponged on Stormy Sky Distress Oxide Ink. I then stamped "I AM TOTALLY GRATEFUL", from Essential Sentiments, using Versamark Ink, and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then trimmed it down and added the panel to the card, popping it up with foam tape.




Check out what the rest of the team has created:

Leigh O'Brien - our FAB February Guest Designer!
Mo Rootes - our awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!