March 6, 2019

Thanks - Just For Being You! {CTD533}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Wednesday Sketch Challenge! This week, Broni has challenged us to use the gorgeous combination of gray, purple, lavender and kraft! LOVE!!!

I really had a lot of fun with this week's colors! I used the fabulous Quilt Square Cover Up Die-namics for my card today, and I cut Smooth White Card Stock using this Die-namics for the frame. For the inside pieces of the "quilt" I cut panels of Lavender Fields Prestige Card Stock, Wild Wisteria Prestige Card Stock, Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock and Kraft Card Stock, and then inset the pieces into the Smooth White Card Stock frame.

I used the Twice The Thanks Die-namics to cut four panels of Smooth White Card Stock, and then layered the "Thanks" die cuts together. I added the die cut to the card, and then stamped a strip of Kraft Card Stock with the "JUST FOR BEING YOU" sentiment from Kind Thanks. I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.



Check out what the rest of the team has created:

Kelly Schirmer - our FAB February Guest Designer!
Alicia Thelin- our awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!