February 20, 2019

I'm Here For You {CTD531}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Amy Rysavy has challenged us to use rust, purple, gray and white! SO pretty!


This card was super fun to create! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I sponged on Spiced Marmalade Distress Oxide Ink and Dusty Concord Distress Oxide Ink. I spritzed the panel with water, and when dry, I stamped the panel using the Wavy Coloring Book Background using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. LOVE.

I cut "hello" four times from Smooth White Card Stock using the Hello There Die-namics, and layered them together. I added the die cut word to the card, and then using a strip of Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock, and stamped "I'M HERE FOR YOU" from Essential Sentiments, using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the sentiment using white embossing powder, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.



Check out what the rest of the team has created:

Leigh O'Brien - our FAB February Guest Designer!

Thanks SO much for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!