February 20, 2019

You Make Me Happy! {WSC425}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and we have a great layout for you this week!


For my card this week, I pulled out my beloved Alcohol Inks! Using a piece of Yupo Paper, I created a background using four different colors of ink. I then trimmed the panel down and popped it up with foam tape onto a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I cut a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and then added that to the card, also popping it up with foam tape.

Using the You Trio Die-namics, I cut "you" from Silver Sparkle Card Stock, and then four times from Smooth White Card Stock, and then layered them together. I stamped "MAKE ME HAPPY" from All About You using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I then added the "you" die cut to the Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock panel. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!



1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!