March 27, 2019

I'm So Sorry {CTD536}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Lisa has challenged us to use cream, mauve and moss green! SO pretty!

I just love these colors, and they were perfect for the card I needed to make. No one looks forward to making a sympathy card, but I thought the gorgeous Fresh-Cut Flowers Background from MFT would be perfect. I began with a panel of watercolor paper cut using the A2 Stitched 2 Die-namics, and I stamped the Fresh-Cut Flowers Background using Versamark Ink. I heat embossed the image with white embossing powder.

I colored the image using my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, which I LOVE and don't use as often as I should. Once I had the image colored, I stamped "I'm So Sorry" from Deepest Sympathy, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of jewels.


Check out this week's inspiration picture!


Check out what the rest of the team has created:

Kelly Schirmer - our FAB March Guest Designer!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!



1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!