March 27, 2019

You Make Every Day Purrfect! {WSC430}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge, and I had SO much fun creating my card using this sketch!

I just love these sweet kitties from Purrfect Friends! They are SO cute! I cut this trio of kittens, as well as the butterfly, using the Purrfect Friends Die-namics from No-Line Coloring Card Stock. I stamped them using Purrfect Friends using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, and then colored them with Copic Markers.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STA 2 Die-namics, and I lightly blended on Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink where I knew I was placing the cats. I cut a strip of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack, and added it to the card. I stamped "You Make Every Day Purrfect" using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I placed the cats onto to the card, popping them up with foam tape. I finished off the card with a trio of white enamel dots.


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Challenge Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using this sketch, and to play along! There is a prize up for grabs!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!