April 24, 2019

For My Little Buddy! {CTD540}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Wanda has challenged us to use yellow, orange, green and navy! LOVE!


I really had fun with these colors! I pulled out the darling Birdie Brown Little Buddies set, and cut this little cutie from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Little Buddies Die-namics. I stamped him with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using Little Buddies, and then colored him with Copic Markers. I popped him up onto a circle cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Circle STAX 1 Die-namics, and then again using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. 

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using the Star Celebration Stencil, I sponged on Lemon Chiffon Premium Dye Ink, Coral Crush Premium Dye Ink, Gumdrop Green Premium Dye Ink and Blueberry Premium Dye Ink. LOVE. I then added the circle element, and for the sentiment panel, I cut a strip of Blueberry Prestige Card Stock and stamped "For My Little Buddy" from Little Buddies, using Versamark and then heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.



Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Lee Ann Barrett - our FAB March Guest Designer!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!