April 25, 2019

You Are Magical! {CC116}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!


It's time for a new MFT Color Challenge, and we have a GORGEOUS combination for you!!! Blu Raspberry, Limelight, Cotton Candy and Coral Crush! SOOOOOO pretty!!!


This card was SO fun to create!!! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using the Cloud Stencil and Blu Raspberry Premium Dye Ink, created the cloudy sky! LOVE!! I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics and then again using the Stitched Cloud Edges Die-namics. I added the Smooth White Card Stock clouds to the bottom of the card, popping up the panel with foam tape.

The rainbow was cut using the Stitched Rainbow Die-namics from Cotton Candy Card Stock, Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock, Limelight Card Stock and Blu Raspberry Card Stock. I popped up the rainbow with foam tape, hiding the ends in the clouds. I cut the unicorns and stars from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Magical Unicorns Die-namics, and then stamped them with Magical Unicorns using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored them with Copic Markers and added them to the card. I added shimmer to the stars and the hooves of the unicorns with glitter glue. I stamped the sentiment, "You Are Magical", using Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.


How gorgeous are these colors!?


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!