April 17, 2019

Hello, Beautiful! {CTD539}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Vickie has challenged us to use the combination of yellow, orange and blue! SO pretty!


I was so inspired by the inspiration picture, and I pulled out my alcohol inks! I cut a panel of Yupo Paper using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then, using yellow, orange and blue Alcohol Inks, created the background. I did wind up with some green where the blue and yellow mixed together.

While the background was drying, I cut Smooth White Card Stock four times using the Bold Beautiful Die-namics. I then adhered them all together, and once the background was dry, added the layered die-cut to the backrgound. The sentiment strip was cut from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and I stamped "Hello, Beautiful" from Essential Sentiments, using Versamark Ink and then heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. LOVE.


Check out this week's inspiration picture!


Check out what the rest of the team has created:

Lee Ann Barrett - our FAB March Guest Designer!
Lisa Johansen - our awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!