April 10, 2019

Hello There! {CTD538}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Lynn has challenged us to use the gorgeous combination of mint, aqua, dark pink and green! LOVE this combo!!


I LOVE this sweet new Pure Innocence Bundles of Love! I cut her from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Bundles of Love Die-namics, and then stamped her using Bundles of Love with Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored her with Copic Markers and popped her up with foam tape onto a panel of Natural Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics.

The main panel of Smooth White Card Stock was cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added a strip of Berrylicous Card Stock cut using the same die-namics, and then stamped with the new All Lined Up Background using Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink. I added a fun strip of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the current Free With $60, the Stitched Ric Rac Die-namics. I cut a strip of Ripe Raspberry Prestige Card Stock and I stamped "HELLO THERE", from More Essential Sentiments, using Versarmark Ink and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I finished the card with a trio of enamel dots.


Check out this week's inspiration photo!


Check out what the rest of the team has created:

Lee Ann Barrett - our FAB March Guest Designer!
Cecile Ribon - our awesome Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!