April 2, 2019

MFT Hits & Highlights - Shake It Up!

Hi everyone! Happy Tuesday!

It's time for the MFT Hits & Highlights feature, and this month, the MFT Design Team is shaking things up with the A2 Rectangle Frames Die-namics and A2 Rectangle Shaker Pouches! SO much fun!


I just LOVE the A2 Rectangle Shaker Pouches! SO many possiblities! For my card, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock, cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. Using Distress Oxide Inks, I sponged the background and blended the colors until I received the blend I wanted I spritzed the panel with water, and when dry, cut the panel using the Happy Birthday Script Die-namics. I then cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the Happy Birthday Script Die-namics, and then inset the white die-cut into the blended panel. LOVE this big Die-namics, it really packs a punch!

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the new A2 Rectangle Frames Die-namics, and then placed an A2 Rectangle Shaker Pouch inside. It's a perfect fit, and the exact size of an A2 card! LOVE. I filled the pouch using some yummy sequins that matched the colors in my blended background. I then added the blended main panel onto the pouch and viola!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created today using these super fun and innovative products!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!