May 1, 2019

Yay! Yay! Yay! {WSC435}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! I absolutely love this week's sketch!

How fun is this sketch! I began with a panel of patterned paper from the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. Then, using Blueprints 31 Die-namics, I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock. I cut the panel in two, towards the top, and then cut it again to create a space between the white panels once on the card. I attached the Smooth White Card Stock panels to the striped panel, popping them up with foam tape.

I cut three circles from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock using the Circle STAX 1 Die-namics and Circle STAX 2 Die-namics, and arranged them on the card, popping them up with foam tape. I cut three birds using the Birthday Chicks Die-namics from No-Line Coloring Card Stock and stamped them using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Birthday Chicks. I colored them with Copic Markers and then popped them up onto the circle panels with foam tape. I stamped "YAY! YAY! YAY! It's Your Birthday", from Birthday Chicks, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. LOVE.

Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to pay along! There is a prize up for grabs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!