June 26, 2019

Hello, From Me to You! {CTD549}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and this week, Vickie has challenged us to use the combination of blue, orange and gray! LOVE!!


For my card, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Bold Stripes Cover Up Die-namics. I matted the panel using a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 1 Die-namics. I used the Bold Stripes Cover Up Die-namics again from After Midnight Prestige Card Stock and then inset the panels using the stripes.

The circle was cut from Cement Gray Prestige Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. I used the Sweet Hello Die-namics for the die-cut panel, and I cut the background from Coral Crush Prestige Card Stock and "hello" from Smooth White Card Stock and then layered them together. The sentiment panel was cut using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "From Me To You" from Well, Hello using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.



Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Alicia Thelin - our FAB MayGuest Designer!
Janet Ribet - this week's Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!