June 26, 2019

Stay Awesome! {WSC443}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! YAY! We have SUCH a fun sketch this week!


I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I cut the panel using the Star Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics. I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock and using several Distress Oxide Inks, created the rainbow panel. I placed the rainbow panel behind the star. The frame was cut using the Black & White Stripes Paper Pack using the Star Shaker Window & Frame Die-namics.

The sentiment panel was cut from a strip of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and stamped "STAY AWESOME" from Essential Sentiments using Versamark Ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder. I popped the sentiment panel up with foam tape and then added a trio of enamel dots.


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using this sketch, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!!


1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!