July 3, 2019

Wishing You A Sweet One! {CTD550}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge! This week, Wanda has challenged us to use the fabulous combo of red, green, black and white! Fabulous!


For my card, I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. The watermelon slice was cut from Red Hot Card Stock, Field Day Prestige Card Stock and Black Licorice Card Stock using the Watermelon Slice Die-namics. Before putting it together, I sponged the Red Hot Card Stock panel using Sweet Tooth Ink. Before placing the watermelon on the card, I sponged Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink onto the Smooth White Card Stock panel and then added the watermelon slice, popping it up with foam tape.


I used the Sweet Die-namics to cut "sweet" from Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock cut using the Skinny Strips Die-namics, and I stamped the sentiment, "Wishing You A Sweet One", from Sweet Sentiments, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of black enamel dots.

Check out this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Susie Moore - our FAB MayGuest Designer!
Stef Perry - this week's Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!

1 comment:

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!