June 13, 2019

Juts A Note To Say Hello! {CC119}

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for a new MFT Color Challenge! The colors are Razzle Berry, Limelight, Steel Grey and Sweet Tooth! I LOVE!

For my card, I began with a panel of watercolor paper cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I stamped the panel using the Balloon Strings Background with Versamark Ink and then heat embossed it using white embossing powder. Using Steel Grey Premium Dye Ink, Razzle Berry Premium Dye Ink and Limelight Premium Dye Ink, I loosely watercolored the panel. I then trimmed it down to size and added it to a panel of Sweet Tooth Card Stock cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics.

I am still obsessed with the Well, Hello set and Sweet Hello Die-namics, and I've used them both on my card. I cut the background of the "hello" from Translucent Vellum, and then "hello" from Razzle Berry Card Stock and then layered them together. I added the die cut to my card with foam tape. The sentiment panel is a strip of Steel Grey Prestige Card Stock and I stamped "JUST A NOTE TO SAY HELLO", from Well, Hello, using Versamark Ink and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder. I added the sentiment panel to the card, also popping it up with foam tape, and then finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.


Isn't this color combination just gorgeous?


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using these colors, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!