June 12, 2019

I Love You Deeply! {WSC441}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week, we are up to WSC441!! I love this sketch, and created a shaker card!

I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and cut the panel again using the Square Peek A Boo Window Die-namics and added a Square Shaker Pouch. I stamped "I Love You Deeply" from Friends with Fins using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.

I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock and stamped it using the Whimsical Waves Background with Versamark Ink. I then heat embossed the panel using white embossing powder. I sponged on Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink and Broken China Distress Oxide Ink. I cut the dolphin from No-Line Coloring Card Sock using the Friends with Fins Die-namics, and stamped him using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink with Friends With Fins. I colored him with Copic Markers and added him to the wave panel. I then filled the shaker pouch with sequins and added the stamped panel. LOVE.


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created using this sketch, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!