June 19, 2019

You're a Ray of Sunshine! {WSC442}


Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week, we are up to WSC442, and I LOVE this sketch!


I took a loose take on this week's sketch! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I used the Sunrise Radiating Rays Stencil and Lemon Drop Premium Dye Ink to create the sun rays. I cut the "sun" from Lemon Drop Card Stock using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. 

The bottom panel of the card was cut from Berrylicious Card Stock using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and the center panel is a piece of patterned paper from the Party Patterns Paper Pack. LOVE. The sentiment panel was cut from Smooth White Card Stock using the Essential Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "You're a Ray of Sunshine" from Full of Sunshine using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I finished off the card with a trio of enamel dots.


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along! There is an MFT Gift Certificate up for grabs!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!