July 18, 2019

July MFT Birthday Project Challenge!

Hi everyone! Happy Thursday!

It's time for the July MFT Birthday Project Challenge! This month, it's all about the flowers! Stamped flowers, die-cut flowers, flower power!


I had so much fun creating this rainbow floral card! I began with a panel of Smooth White Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and I added a strip of patterned paper cut from the Black & White Basics Paper Pack. I stamped "a little Birthday Wish for a Great Friend" from Birthday Greetings using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink.

The flowers and leaves were cut using the Stitched Flowers and Stitched Blooms Die-namics from Wild Cherry Card Stock, Orange Zest Prestige Card Stock, Pineapple Prestige Card Stock, Green Room Prestige Card Stock, Blu Raspberry Card Stock, Grape Jelly Card Stock and Smooth White Card Stock. I arranged the flowers and leaves all along the strip of patterned paper, and I LOVE how it came out!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created!


1 comment:

  1. This is so bright and lovely, Jodi! I love your card so much that I pinned it. Stitched Flowers are one of my most favorite sets of dies, and I have that sentiment set, too. Just love the way you put the two together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!