July 17, 2019

Hello, Sunshine! {WSC446}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new MFT Sketch Challenge! This week, we are up to WSC446, and I have a loose interpretation on my card today!

I created a beach scene based on this week's sketch, with the sky and the sea/sand as the two horizontal panels, and the sun and the empty sky as the two vertical panels. I cut a panel of Smooth White Card Stock using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and using Berrylicious Premium Dye Ink and the Mini Cloud Edges Stencil to create the sky. The "sea" is a panel of Blu Raspberry Card Stock, and the sand is a panel of Kraft Card Stock, first cut using the A2 Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics, and then again using the Snow Drifts Die-namics.

The sun was cut from Pineapple Prestige Card Stock using the Sunny Skies Die-namics, and I added that to the card and trimmed the excess. I stamped "Hello, Sunshine" from Beach Cutie, using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. This little cutie was cut from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the Beach Cutie Die-namics, and stamped her with Beach Cutie using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink. I colored her with Copic Markers and then popped her up on the "sand" using foam tape.


Check out this week's sketch!


Thanks SO much for stopping by! Please head over to the MFT Blog to check out what the rest of the team has created, and to play along!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!