July 31, 2019

You Gnome Me So Well! {CTD554}

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday!

It's time for a new Color Throwdown Challenge, and Amy has challenged us to use the fabulous combo of black, red, green and kraft! FAB combo!


I used the super fun You Gnome Me and You Gnome Me Die-namics for my card today! I began with a panel of Kraft Card Stock cut using the A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX 2 Die-namics. I cut a strip of Smoot White Card Stock using the same die-namics, and using several stamps from You Gnome Me, stamped my own patterned paper using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink, Wild Cherry, Gumdrop Green and Kraft Premium Dye Inks. I trimmed the stamped panel, added a mat of patterned paper from the Black & White Basics Paper Pack, and then added the panel to the Kraft base.

The gnome was cut from No-Line Coloring Card Stock using the You Gnome Me Die-namics, and I stamped him using Extreme Black Hybrid Ink using the You Gnome Me set. I colored him with Copic Markers and then popped him up with foam tape onto a panel of Black Licorice Prestige Card Stock cut using the Stitched Circle STAX Die-namics. The sentiment panel was cut from Wild Cherry Card Stock using the Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips Die-namics, and I stamped "YOU GNOME ME SO WELL", using Versamark Ink, and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder. A trio of enamel dots completes the card.


Check out this week's inspiration pic!


Check out what the rest of the team has created!

Susie Moore - our FAB MayGuest Designer!
Hannelie Bester - this week's Guest Star Stamper!

Thanks SO much for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Cute card ! Love the text that goes with it ! Creative regards, Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks SO much for stopping by and leaving me some ♥!